We provide step-by-step guidance on what needs to be done and when, and prepare the court filings for you.
We can assist with what needs to be done to distribute assets and either sell any real estate or keep it in the family.
We offer flat fees for most services, so the costs are transparent and the value being provided is clear.
Would highly recommend. Cannot recommend Ian enough. Meticulous and easy to work with!
Great service and very professional. You did a helluva good job, very professional and efficient. Thank you very much.
Great legal support! Thank you for your knowledge and support. We are most grateful that you were always available to us to guide us in the right direction.
FROM OUR BLOG
- Are probate records public?Probate proceedings are public in nature. When privacy is important, consider estate planning.
- “I’m An Only Child. Do I Really Need A Probate Attorney?”It’s easy to assume that being an only child is a formula for avoiding probate court, but that often is not the deciding factor.
- Myth: “If I have a will, I don’t have to worry about probate.”People sometimes believe that making a will is sufficient to avoid probate. Often, a will only serves to guide the probate process.
- Do I need a probate attorney?When someone close to you passes away, there may be some steps needed to handle the decedent’s estate and wrap up his affairs properly. Here are eight common signs that you need a probate attorney.
- How indecisiveness can destroy an estate planBoth to avoid a lapse in the will and also to take steps to preserve one’s legacy, then, it is important to be decisive.
- What is a step up in basis?Sometimes people want to sell part or all of an inheritance. They may benefit from a step up in basis.
Need help with probate?
You may not have chosen to become an executor of an estate. But you don’t have to handle it alone.
Contact us and speak with a Chicago Probate Lawyer.