without the stress
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
Estate planning is essential to making sure that your family remains safe even after you are gone, and that your legacy remains secure.
Many people want to avoid the need for a probate proceeding. With careful planning, it usually is possible to do so.
Part of planning is about taking care of your own needs, and making sure that you will be protected in the event a disability prevents you from handling everyday matters.
Would highly recommend. Cannot recommend Ian enough. Meticulous and easy to work with!
Great service and very professional. You did a helluva good job, very professional and efficient. Thank you very much.
Great legal support! Thank you for your knowledge and support. We are most grateful that you were always available to us to guide us in the right direction.
FROM OUR ESTATE PLANNING BLOG
- What Do You Need To Make A Will?
- Does An Estate Plan Remain Valid If You Have Another Child?
- The Pet Trust: Putting Your Best Friend In Your Estate Plan
- Child Inheritance: If Under 18, What Can They Receive?
- Inheritance Rights Of Heirs: What Can You Control?
- How can I leave real estate to a family member without probate?
Need help with Estate Planning?
Speak with a Chicago estate planning attorney!